Common Questions About Selling Your Junk Car | Junk Cars Nashville

Common Questions about Selling Your Junk Car

What do I need to provide in order to sell my car?

If your car is 12 years old or less, a title must be supplied. If the car is over 12 years old, be prepared to supply a copy of your registration or your driver’s license.

I lost my registration. Are there any other options?

You may get a copy of your registration at the Department of Motor Vehicles in your area.

Can I sell abandoned cars from property I’ve purchased?

Yes. Contact your local police station to complete the paperwork needed.



How will I receive payment?

We provide all payments by check.

How quickly can you pick up my Junk Car?

We’ll send a professional tow truck driver as soon as humanly possible, but it could require 1-2 days.

Can I schedule a pickup without being present?

Yes. We’ll pick up your car as directed, but you will need to visit our office to complete paperwork and receive payment.

My car still runs. Can you still pick it up?

We evaluate each car to provide the highest dollar based on value. Cars that are fully functional and in better condition will bring the highest amount.

What types of vehicles do you buy?

Regardless of the make, model, or condition of the vehicle, we’ll make you an offer.


Built by G/O Digital | Copyright 2014